Everest Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 5W-30 SN / CF ACEA A3/B4, A5/B5 Motor Oil FULL SAPS
It outperforms conventional motor oil, reduces friction and wear at start-up and protects your engine against the build-up of performance robbing sludge and varnish deposits. It is recommended for turbo-charged and high-powered passenger car, light duty truck, sport utility vehicle and other mobile or stationary engines.
Everest Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil meets or exceeds SN / CF service classifications and is compatible with all prior categories. BRAND Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil has been field tested to be comparable to most American, Asian and European manufacturers’ standards including ACEA A3 / B3-16, ACEA A3 / B4-16, ACEA A5 / B5-16, MB 226.5 v2016.1, MB 229.3, 229.5 (v2012.2), Renault RN 0700 / RN 0710, VW 502.00 and 505.00 standards, and other OEM’s specifications where a full synthetic SN motor oil is recommended.
APPROVALS: SN / CF
MEETS: ACEA A3 / B3-16, ACEA A3 / B4-16, ACEA A5 / B5-16, MB 226.5 v2016.1, MB 229.3, 229.5 (v2012.2), Renault RN 0700 / RN 0710, VW 502.00 and 505.00 standards Also comparable to BMW requirements for a full synthetic SN motor oil.
- Designed especially for European gasoline and diesel engines
- Maximum engine performance, protection, and longevity
- More robust oil for longer drain intervals
- Enhanced oxidative stability, emission system and wear protection
- Superior rust, corrosion, wear, and oxidation protection
- Aggressive resistance to sludge and varnish deposits formation
- Lower pour point reduces start-up wear during cold weather
- Energy conserving, helps improve gas mileage
|SIZE:||PART NUMBER:||BAR CODE:|
|6-GAL BIB||FP530EUEVBIBFS||818265021698 ???|
|4-Liter||FP530EUEV04LFS||8 16752 01784 1|