Everest Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 0W-40 SN / CF ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4 Motor Oil FULL SAPS
It outperforms conventional motor oil, reduces friction and wear at start-up and protects your engine against the build-up of performance robbing sludge and varnish deposits. It is recommended for turbo-charged and high-powered passenger car, light duty truck, sport utility vehicle and other mobile or stationary engines.
Everest Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 0W-40 Motor Oil meets or exceeds SN / CF service classifications and is compatible with all prior categories. Everest Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 0W-40 Motor Oil has been field tested to be comparable to most American, Asian and European manufacturers’ standards including ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4, Chrysler, Ford, Porsche, Renault, VW, and other OEM’s specifications where a full synthetic SN motor oil is recommended.
APPROVALS: SN / CF
MEETS ACEA ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4, Chrysler, Ford, Porsche, Renault, VW, MB 229.3, MB 229.5, Renault 0700/0710, VW 502.00/505.00
- Designed especially for European gasoline and diesel engines
- More robust oil for longer drain intervals
- Enhanced oxidative stability, emission system and wear protection
- Maximum engine wear, corrosion, and rust protection and cleanliness
- Aggressive resistance to sludge and varnish deposits formation
- Lower pour point reduces start-up wear during cold weather
|SIZE:||PART NUMBER:||BAR CODE:|
|6 GAL BIB|