Everest Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 5W-40 SP / CF MB-Approval 229.5, VW 502 / 505, Porsche A40 Motor Oil FULL SAPS
It outperforms conventional motor oil, reduces friction and wear at start-up and protects your engine against the build-up of performance robbing sludge and varnish deposits. It is recommended for turbo-charged and high-powered passenger car, light duty truck, sport utility vehicle and other mobile or stationary engines.
Everest Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 5W-40 Motor Oil meets or exceeds (API) American Petroleum Institute SP service classification and is compatible with all prior API categories. Everest Full Synthetic EuroLine SAE 5W-40 Motor Oil has been field tested to be comparable to most American, Asian and European manufacturers’ standards including ACEA A3/B3 & A3/B4, MB-Approval 229.5, Porsche A40, Renault RN 0710/0700, VW 502.00/505.00, and other OEM’s specifications where a full synthetic API SP motor oil is recommended.
Approved: API SP / CF, MB-Approval 229.5, Porsche A40, approved under VW Standard 502.00 and VW Standard 505.00
MEETS: ACEA A3 / B3-16, ACEA A3 / B4-16, JASO MA2 (T903-2011), MB 226.5, 229.5, Renault RN 0700/0710, MB 229.3
Also comparable to BMW requirements for a full synthetic API SP motor oil.
- Designed especially for European gasoline and diesel engines
- Maximum engine performance, protection, and longevity
- More robust oil for longer drain intervals
- Enhanced oxidative stability, emission system and wear protection
- Superior rust, corrosion, wear, and oxidation protection
- Aggressive resistance to sludge and varnish deposits formation
- Lower pour point reduces start-up wear during cold weather
- Energy conserving, helps improve gas mileage
|SIZE:||PART NUMBER:||BAR CODE:|
|6 GAL BIB||FP540EUEVBIBFS||818265021902|