ILast Premium Heavy Duty 50/50 Antifreeze
Used as directed, offers superior performance in virtually every light and heavy duty application. The proprietary inhibitor package is low silicate and phosphate and 2-EH free. Can be used as a top-off but to achieve maximum protection a complete flush and fill should be performed. iLast Premium Heavy Duty Antifreeze provides protection against:
- Freeze-up/Boil Over
- Scale Build Up
- Wet Sleeve Liner Pitting
- Meets Light Duty ASTM D-3306 and Heavy Duty ASTM D-6210
- One product for Light Duty and Heavy Duty applications.
- Perfect choice for mixed fleets. No need to add SCA's.
- Blended with pure De-Ionized water for your quality needs.
- Safe for use with all engine metals, including aluminum.
- Phosphate free and low silicate - suitable for European and Asian models.
- Light Duty - 5 years/150,000 miles • Heavy Duty - 3 years/300,000 miles.
- Compatible with hybrid and OAT coolants - including Dexcool™
- For safety purposes all iLAST antifreeze is blended with a bittering agent.
iLast Heavy Duty Concentrate is blended with proprietary additives designed to safely meet the performance specifications of (but not limited to):
- ASTM D-3306
- ASTM D-6210
- Ford WSS-M97B51
- GM 1825M
- GM 1899M
- Chrysler MS 7170
- Caterpillar EC-1
- Detroit Diesel
- Cummins Engine
- John Deere
- Case New Holland
- Volvo Trucks
- GE Locomotive
- Ford ESE-M97B44-A
- TMC RP329
|DESCRIPTION||TYPICAL VALUES||TEST METHOD|
|Specific Gravity at 60/60°F||1.053-1.083||D 1122|
|Freeze Point, at 50% max||-34°F||D-3321|
|pH at 50% Solution||8.5-10.0||D-1287|
|Reserve Alaklinity min.||2.5||D-1121|
|Foam Test||150ml/5 sec||D-1881|