Everest Heavy Duty Motor Oils CK-4
Everest CK-4 Advanced Heavy Duty SAE 15W-40 and 10W-30 Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil is a high-performance engine oil designed to meet 2017 and prior model year on-highway and Tier 4 exhaust emission standards. It provides enhanced protection against wear, oxidation, shear viscosity loss, low and high temperature degradation, soot related thickening as well as protection against particulate filter blocking and catalyst poisoning. It outperforms conventional motor oil and is recommended for naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged diesel, gasoline, or propane truck, sport utility vehicle, and passenger car engines. Everest Advanced Heavy Duty SAE 15W-40 and 10W-30 engine oil meets or exceeds American Petroleum Institute (API) CK-4 service classification and all prior API specifications including CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF-2, and CF. It has been field tested to be comparable to most American, Asian and European manufacturers’ standards including ACEA E7-12, MB 228.31, Renault VI RLD-4, Volvo VDS 4.5, Mack EOS-4.5, CAT ECF-3, and many other OEM’s specifications where a synthetic blend API CK-4 engine oil is recommended.
Always check your car manual for proper service recommendations.
Everest CK-4 Advanced Heavy Duty Engine oil was engineered to meet customer needs as much as possible, helping to reduce fuel consumption and to increase engine reliability and performance. Even under the most severe operating conditions, this Diesel motor Oil must ensure perfect engine protection, the uninterrupted performing at extreme temperatures as well as long service life, and all this should be provided against the background of extended oil change intervals.
The performance indicators of API CK-4 standard significantly limit wear and tear that is relevant for the gas distribution mechanism; valve tappets comprising an inlet valve and an outlet valve associated with toughening fuel economy and low-temperature start.
Everest CK-4 Advanced Heavy Duty Engine oil possess excellent properties, high power, and efficiency, exceeding any driver expectations:
- A higher level of engine protection;
- Increased fuel economy;
- Provide optimum efficiency even at extreme temperatures;
- Due to the improved control of oxidation, oils can resist viscosity increase and excessive soot;
- Longer intervals between oil changes without diminishing engine performance. The consumer receives a reduction in downtime as well as real cost savings for both lubricants and service.
The wide range of application of CK-4 oils contributes to meeting the requirements of a wide variety of fleets:
- Light and heavy trucks operated on public roads;
- Machinery used outside of roads including for work in mines, construction, quarrying and in agriculture;
- Gasoline or propane high performance cargo engines;
- Diesel engines without turbo charging and supercharging.
Everest has developed new revolutionary CK-4 Diesel motor Oil to help fleet vehicles for which the main criteria are extended oil change intervals, engine protection, and fuel economy. These effective oils save engine power and can be successfully used in both old and modern engines.