Everest Extreme Duty SAE 10W-40 Diesel Engine Oil
Everest Extreme Duty SAE 10W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is a premium multi-grade diesel engine oil specifically engineered to meet the requirements of naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged diesel, gasoline, or propane engines used in automotive, heavy duty trucking, construction, mining and farm equipment. It offers superior protection against wear, improved performance, greater fuel economy and minimizes sludge and varnish formation.
Everest Extreme Duty SAE 10W-40 Diesel Engine Oil outperforms conventional motor oil and meets or exceeds the American Petroleum Institute (API) CJ-4 / SN PLUS service classifications as well as all prior API specifications including CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF-2, CF and API SM, SL, and SJ as well as the specifications for ACEA E9, E7, Mack EO-M Plus, Cummins CES 20081, Volvo VDS-4, Caterpillar ECF-3 -2, MB 228 31, JASO DH-2 and other OEM’s specifications where an API CJ-4 / SN motor oil is recommended.
Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine oil based on new molecular technology is meant for use in high-speed diesel and gasoline engines including turbocharged ones. The exclusive additive package provides exceptional performance properties, protects against wear and prolongs the life of all engine parts. Diesel motor Oil meets the latest requirements of the most well-known car manufacturers.
- High wear protection;
- Extraordinary resistance to aging durability and oxidation;
- Exceptional viscosity properties with temperature changes;
- High lubricity;
- Best engine cleanliness;
- A low rate of evaporation.
Diesel motor Oil efficiency:
- High performance even with long oil change intervals;
- High reliability;
- Excellent cold start performance - rapid admission to lubrication points;
- Prevents soot accumulation;
- Helps to reduce fuel consumption;
- Year-round applications.
Heavy Duty Engine oil benefits:
- Perfectly selected additive package protects the engine from premature wear;
- Efficient and fast lubrication of all engine parts during a cold start;
- The increased service life of engine parts;
- Engine protection against oxidation and various insoluble contaminants;
- Reduced fuel consumption and emissions.
The Everest development team is recognized experts in its field; therefore the new generation EVEREST EXTREME DUTY SAE 10W-40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL is designed in accordance with the API standard and have successfully passed special motor tests among engine manufacturers.