Everest 75W-90 Full Synthetic GL-5 GEAR OIL
Primary uses are high-speed, high-torque, high horsepower applications. It is suitable for top off in limited slip differentials.
Everest Full Synthetic HDX 75W-90 GL-5 Extreme Pressure Gear Oil has improved frictional properties and is formulated with advanced additives to prevent rust, oxidation, and wear to help extend component life and reduced operating costs. It has been field tested to meet GL-5, MT-1, MACK GO-J, MIL-PRF-2105E, MIL-L-2105D and SAE J2360 service requirements.
APPROVALS: GL-5, MT-1, MACK GO-J, MIL-PRF-2105E, MIL-L-2105D and SAE J2360 service requirements.
HiTEC 340: API GL-5, DAF, Eaton MLD, GB 13895 (China GL-5), MAN 342 M1, MAN 342 M2, Volvo 1273.10 97310, ZF TE-ML 07A, ZF TE-ML 08, and (eqv. MIL-L-2105D)
Benefits and Applications
- Superior thermal stability and high torque protection
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for all system components
- Provides anti-wear protection for pumps, motors, valves and other hydraulic circuit components operating under high load and/or extreme temperature operations
- Maintains film strength & viscosity
- Special additives provide sludge and deposit control
|SIZE:||PART NUMBER:||BAR CODE:|