Chain Oil – Proper Life Extension of Bar and Chain
Everest Chain Oil is formulated to protect chainsaw chains and bar. Contains a tackiness additive which reduces throw-off and drip page from moving parts such as chainsaw chains while minimizing wear of moving parts even at high-speed operation. This oil prevents premature chain wear at both low and high temperatures.
Everest Chain Oil has several benefits:
- Primarily designed for extending the life of bars, sprockets, and chains.
- Reduces overall effort of the engine while allowing the chain to move faster.
- Prevents "fling-off" when chain speeds are high and also while heavy duty operations are going on.
- Special additives lower heat and friction between chain guides and grooves in the guide bar due to enhanced lubrication.
- Metal parts are given adequate protection from rust and corrosion.