EVEREST SAE 0W-16 Ultra-Low Viscosity Full Synthetic Motor Oil
Everest Full Synthetic SAE 0W-16 Ultra-Low Viscosity Motor Oil is a superior quality motor oil designed with a specific low friction additive system for Hybrid Electric Vehicles (H.E.V) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (P.H.E.V) fitted with recent gasoline engines. It outperforms conventional motor oil, reduces friction and wear at start-up and protects your engine against performance robbing sludge and varnish deposits. Everest Full Synthetic SAE 0W-16 Motor Oil is recommended for modern engines, including supercharged, turbo-charged, direct injection, and hybrid passenger car, truck, sport utility vehicle and other mobile or stationary engines where a full synthetic API SN PLUS / GF-5 low viscosity category 0W-16, 0W-20 or 5W-20 motor oil is recommended.
Everest Full Synthetic SAE 0W-16 Ultra-Low Viscosity Motor Oil meets or exceeds car manufacturers’ ILSAC GF-5 and American Petroleum Institute (API) Resource Conserving SN PLUS service classifications and is compatible with all prior API categories. Everest Full Synthetic SAE 0W-16 has been field tested to be comparable to most American, Asian and European manufacturers’ standards including Toyota Prius, Honda Civic, Lexus ES3000h, Nissan, Mitsubishi, and many other OEM’s hybrid specifications. This type of oil may be unsuitable for use in some engines.
Benefits and Applications
• Ultra-low viscosity engine oil for Eco-friendly and sophisticated diesel and gasoline engines including hybrid, direct injection and supercharged
• Exceeds SN PLUS service classification
• Increased fuel efficiency and performance
• Maximum engine cleanliness and protection
• Ultra-low viscosity engine oil
• Quick engine stats at cold temperatures, minimizing friction and wear at start-up