ROVER AW HYDRAULIC OILS
ROVER AW Hydraulic Oils are well-known in the petroleum industry for their strong anti-wear characteristics, which is why they are the first choice when it comes to different types of industrial equipment and machinery. These oils are structured in such a way that they are in compliance with ISO viscosity grade classifications, namely: 32, 46, and 68.
The Rover anti-wear hydraulic oils have the following features:
- Premium grade thermal stability, so their performance remains unaffected in case the temperature fluctuates.
- Oxidation, foam and rust inhibitors to prevent accumulation of deposits and enhance lubrication.
- These hydraulic oils are durable and significantly improve oil drain time periods.
- Due to reduced friction, the overall energy loss also decreases.
- They have a large viscosity index for better film thickness since the flow remains uniform at the lowest of temperatures.
To put it in a nutshell, Rover AW Hydraulic Oils enable seamless operation of gears, circulating systems, pumps, and compressors even if the operating conditions are severe. It is a top quality product with long-lasting and stable performance.