Transformer Oil – Efficient and Dependable
Temperature stability has always been the focal point of quality transformer oils in the market. Everest and Golden Stallion offer a premium grade, extremely refined oil that has exceptional temperature stability – its performance is unaffected regardless of whether the temperature goes up or drops.
Here are some of its main features:
- It suppresses corona and facilitates automatic arc quenching by containing the spark generated by the transformer.
- The oil has a high flash point and low pour point.
- It is dry, non-acidic, and free from any kind of moisture.
- Extremely high dielectric strength.
- Zero contaminations are guaranteed.
- Low dielectric dissipation factor.
- Prevents formation of deposits and debris.
- It is highly resistant to rust, corrosion, and oxidation.
- Provides advanced insulation for transformer core and protection for the paper insulation, thereby keeping the transformer safe.
- It acts as a coolant by absorbing the heat generated from a transformer, via the process of convection.
- The oil has exceptional longevity.
Transformer oils are in great demand due to their electrical insulating properties – they can be safely used in high voltage capacitors, some switches and circuit breakers, oil-immersed transformers, tap changers, and fluorescent lamp ballasts.