Top Quality Railroad Engine Oil
The demand for railroad engine oil has undergone a sudden surge in recent times with most railroad engines requiring about 206 to 424 quarts of oil. Railroad engine oils at US Global Petroleum are certified to meet EPA emission standards to comply with requirements for both new and older locomotive engines.
State-of-the-art technology has been used to manufacture the railroad engine oil (OEM approved) at US Global Petroleum:
- Excellent liner scuffing protection provided.
- Less piston deposits and ring wear.
- Protects the silver bearings due to being zinc-free.
- Doesn’t contain chlorine - can be safely disposed without harming the environment.
- Exceptional viscosity and wear control.
- Prevents debris from accumulating inside the engine.
- It helps to reduce particulate emissions and ensures better cleanliness.
- Advanced oxidative and thermal stability – lessens soot and sludge formation for better drain intervals and enhanced filter life, along with minimal oil degradation.
- Efficient fuel economy and cold start benefits.
- Better operational efficiency and reduced maintenance.
The railroad engine oil can be used for 2- and 4-cycle, naturally aspirated or turbocharged medium speed diesel engines, and stationary, railroad, and marine engines. It is also safe for Class 1 Railroads, Short Line, Regional, Yard, and Switcher engines.